The Oklahoma Kidney Stone Center (OKSC) offers state-of-the-art kidney stone treatments. OKSC is designed specifically for treating kidney stones using shockwave lithotripsy.
We can also do other urological procedures including:
- laser lithotripsy
- stent placement and removal
Our cash pricing model is designed for patients who have either no insurance or insurance with high deductibles.
- $5,750 for a lithotripsy only
- $6,000 for a lithotripsy and stent placement
- $4,150 for a holmium laser and stone basket retrieval
- $4,150 for a holmium laser and stone basket retrieval with stent placement
- $8,150 for a lithotripsy / holmium laser and stone basket retrieval
- Stent removals will be included in the pricing if the patient returns to Oklahoma City and the removal is performed in the physician office ($400 if the removal is performed in the ASC)
- $200 for a retrograde pyeloscopy (RGP) as an add-on
- $3,200 for a ureteroscopy
- $3,400 for a ureteroscopy with stone basket
- $1,500 for a vasectomy